Monday, March 11, 2013

Another Jason

Jason was the most wonderful son-in-law anyone could ask for.  He loved Linnea, he would give the shirt off his back to anyone who needed it, and he noticed when people were in need.  Best of all, he was perfect for Linnea.  I was so grateful to Heavenly Father for helping her find him.

Holly went up to Idaho to go to college, to study drama.  I was afraid she would graduate, then go off to live in Paris or London or someplace exotic like that, but the Lord had different ideas for her.  Instead, during her second year in school, she met another wonderful man, who was absolutely perfect for her. 

Holly began calling me in November to tell me about her "friend."  I was a little surprised when she described him to me.  For years she had been in love with Cary Grant, and I assumed she would marry someone tall, dark and handsome.  Instead she fell for tall, very blond, and handsome.  The fun part was, his name was also Jason.

He invited Holly home with him for Thanksgiving to meet his partents.  She brought him home to meet us for Christmas.  He really was wonderful, and it was easy to see why she had fallen so hard.  Best of all, he was perfect for Holly.  He asked her to marry him on Christmas Eve, and they announced their engagement to the whole family at our Smorgasborg.  It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment